So you’re thinking about working with us? We like the way you think.
Before we set up a time to chat, there’s a few things you should know…
We’re not your run-of-the-mill PR & Media Relations company and Blair is not your average keynote speaker.
We probably won’t be a good fit if…
- You’re more concerned with being PC than being awesome.
- You like to do things “the way they’ve always been done”.
- You’re a “traditional” business or mom and pop shop with no plans to innovate. (If you’re open to change, lets chat!)
- You’re not open to constructive suggestions. It doesn’t happen often, but occasionally we have to tell clients their ‘baby is ugly’ (figuratively speaking, of course).
- You get you in the way of us doing our job to the best of our abilities. If you want to do it yourself, go ahead.
- You’re not willing to treat us respectfully as a peer and an ally on the path to your success.
- Your only goal in life/business is to make money or get rich.
Now that we got that awkward conversation out of the way, WE WOULD LOVE TO TALK TO YOU if…
- You’re the type of person who falls down 7 times and gets up 8.
- You’re a risk taker, mold breaker and game changer.
- You want to work smarter, not harder.
- Your goals include making the world a better, more innovative place.
- You believe you have an idea, concept, product or service that has what it takes to be the next big thing.
When you’re ready to book a brief 20 minute consultation, click here to schedule a time!